The Complete 4x4 System
- Electronic or Manual Select Transfer assembly
- Solid beam front axle with heavy duty differential
- Constant engagement drive flanges or;
- Free wheel locking hubs
- Re-designed front suspension;
- Coil spring or leaf spring options
- Modified rear suspension
- Increased ride height by 200mm
- Factory style dash mount switches
- Front under body protection
- 4-way breathers
- Front driver entry / exit step
- Raised GVM to 6400KG
- Full Engineering Compliance
- Seating reconfiguration
- Black steel Bull Bar
- LED Driving Lights / Light Bar
- Rear protection bar / towbar
- Automatic headlights
- Upgraded tyres
- Cargo barriers / Storage cage
- High vis fleet signage and call signs
- DSS & IVMS System installs
- Mine Spec radios
- Wheel arch reductions
- Automatic fold out passenger entry step
- Roof mounted mine bar
- High Vis buggy whips / flag pole
- Seat occupancy system
- Heavy duty canvas seat covers
The 4×4 Coaster bus conversions are available for both right and left hand drive, petrol or diesel and automatic or manual variants.
The possibilities are endless with the 4×4 Coaster’s extensive list of available options and can be utilized by the oil and gas, mining, tourism or the ambulance industry.
As a proven mine-spec vehicle, the 4×4 Coaster is the perfect solution for passenger transport, travelling to, from and on site.
With a large selection of options available; it’s easy to see why the 4×4 Coaster is the ideal choice.
Having passed both the International Lane Change and Slalom test, the 4×4 Coaster conversion has been designed, tested and manufactured to not only meet, but exceed the Australian Standard for passenger carrying vehicles.